Pureology understands the importance of timesaving products that offer multiple benefits. Taking a cue from the skincare world with the rapid growth of BB creams, the brand announces the launch of Colour Fanatic, the first-of-its-kind multi-tasking hair beautifier that provides 21 essential benefits to prime, protect and perfect colour treated hair daily after shampoo and condition. According to NPD Group, a leading market research firm, about 8 in 10 beauty shoppers like beauty products that offer multiple benefits1. Colour Fanatic primes, protects and perfects hair from the inside out for a softer, shinier, healthy-looking finish.
“The majority of my clients are always on-the-go so I’m thrilled that Colour Fanatic will protect against colour fade, strengthen the hair fiber, protect against heat damage, control frizz and static in addition to offering so many other benefits!” says Natasha Sunshine, Pureology Artistic Ambassador and Owner of Byuti Salon. “It is the one product that I consider a must-have.”
Partnering Pureology’s signature AntiFadeComplex™ with fennel seed extract, Colour Fanatic provides antioxidant and UV protection against colour fade. Keravis™ and Xylose provide internal strength and protection from heat styling while a weightless natural oil blend of camelina, olive and coconut oils provide the most deluxe detangle for longer-lasting, perfect-looking colour every day.
- Fennel Seed Extract is a natural plant extract and powerful antioxidant, offering environmental protection for the hair.
- Keravis™ is a vegetable-derived protein known for its strengthening properties and featured in Pureology products such as Colour Stylist™ and Perfect 4 Platinum™ to help strengthen and fortify the hair. Low molecular weight components penetrate the cortex and moisturize the hair while high molecular weight components form a film on the hair shaft to lubricate and reinforce the cuticle.
- Xylose, derived from sugar, protects hair from heat-styling damage due to its insulation properties against extremely high temperatures.
- Natural Camelina, Olive and Coconut Oils were specifically selected for their incredible conditioning, smoothing and anti-frizz results. As colour treated hair is extremely fragile, these three oils combine to create an optimal, lightweight blend without weighing hair down.
21 Beautiful Benefits:
- Protects Against Colour Fade
- Excellent Leave-In Conditioner
- Instantly Detangles
- Makes Blow-Drying Easier
- Moisturizes Parched Hair
- Helps Even Out Porosity
- Weightlessly Conditions
- Ideal Cutting Lotion
- Helps Prevent Split Ends
- Helps Prevent Breakage From Brushing & Combing
- Helps Strengthen The Hair Fiber
- Protects Against Heat Damage
- Shields Against Environmental Damage
- Smoothes Out Hair Surface
- Creates Silkiness
- Helps Seal Hair Cuticle
- Reduces Dryness
- Controls Frizz
- Reduces Static
- Refreshes Hair For Restyling
- Adds Shine
Pureology® Colour Fanatic – RP $25,00
Find a Pureology retailer here: http://www.pureology.com/where-to-buy
About Pureology Serious Colour Care
All Pureology formulas offer an industry first: Longer Lasting Hair Colour – GUARANTEED!® For more information visitwww.pureology.com and like Pureology on FB. Please note, Pureology products can only be guaranteed authentic when purchased from a salon. We request that you do not credit drugstores, “beauty websites” or other unauthorized retailers. If you decide to mention our brand or product in a review, in any format appearing on the web (this includes videos, social media postings, and website reviews), please acknowledge in close proximity to the review that a sample was given to you by Pureology for review purposes (e.g., “Pureology provided a product sample for review purposes.”) For microblogs (e.g.Twitter) you must include a notation that reasonably discloses any material connection between you and Pureology and/or your receipt of a product sample (e.g.: #paid, or #samp”). These requirements are set out by the U.S. Federal Trade Commission (FTC). The FTC also requires that all product reviews reflect the honest opinion of the reviewer and be based on actual product use. Your review should not include statements that cannot be adequately supported and do not post any reviews unless you have all the necessary rights, including copyright, trademarks or third party permissions to do so. If a review is not compliant with these legal requirements, Pureology may contact you to request that you remove it.