Provided by Tangs Bridal and Alterations
Train fluffing is an art. If you are in a wedding, whether as a bridesmaid, a mother of the bride, or a guest, this is a great tip to help you be of assistance to the bride on their big day.
- Have the train prepared on a flat surface
- Grab every layer of the train within both of your hands. The train should be treated as a full circle, so adjust the placement of your hands accordingly — not too far apart, and not in the center
- Gently toss the train up in a wave-like motion.
- Let the train grab the air blow, causing the fabric to pillow and balloon as it falls to the ground. Do not throw the train down.
- Let the fabric settle and adjust accordingly.
This should help you in your bridal styling adventures!
Tang’s Bridal offers beautiful wedding dresses from Maggie Sottero Designs, including dresses from the Maggie Sottero, Rebecca Ingram, and Sotterro & Midgley collections. Visit tangsbridal.com for more information.