By Rebecca Barnes, Publisher of Brides & Weddings
Signup for Bridal Buzz newsletter
Planning a wedding can be a daunting task, especially if you have never done it before. From budgeting to vendor contracts to venue coordination, there are so many details to manage. If you are feeling overwhelmed or don’t have the time or experience to handle everything on your own, it might be time to consider hiring a wedding planner. Here are the top reasons why:
- You are overwhelmed by the thought of planning your wedding.
- You have never planned a major event or party before.
- Budgeting is not your strong suit.
- You are not organized.
- Vendor contracts and fine print confuse you.
- You are planning from afar.
- You don’t have a lot of spare time.
- You are way behind schedule.
- Or you are planning a very short engagement.
- You have ideas but don’t know how to bring them all together.
- Or you don’t have any ideas.
- Your venue requires that you bring in everything.
- Your wedding has a lot of moving parts.
- You don’t actually enjoy the planning process.
- You don’t want to have to lift a finger on your wedding day.
- You want someone in your corner.
- Wedding planning is affecting your relationships or mental health.
- You are having trouble researching and differentiating vendors.
- You are not detail-oriented.
- You are worried about troublesome family members or guests.
- Your venue doesn’t have a coordinator.
- You are relying on another vendor (like your photographer) to help you research and plan.
- You want your wedding to be unique and unlike all the others your friends and family have seen.
- You want to be fully present on the wedding day.
- You are getting married.
A wedding planner can help take the stress and pressure off of you and ensure that your wedding day is everything you want it to be. From budget management to vendor coordination to design and execution, a wedding planner can handle it all so that you can relax and enjoy your special day.
Rebecca Barnes is the publisher of Brides & Weddings, the trusted local wedding planning guide for more than 25 years. Rebecca is passionate about helping couples plan their dream weddings. Schedule a complimentary wedding planning consultation, call with Rebecca today.