Do you have something you’d like to share with Brides & Wedding readers? We would love to feature your post on our blog. Our wedding editorial submission guidelines are outlined below.
What we accept
- Sometimes we look for specific topics, but generally we are always interested in articles that pertain to the wedding industry.
- Content must be original, unique and specifically appealing to the wedding market.
- Photos must be included.
Editorial Content Guidelines
- Your content must be roughly 300-500 words.
- Your “author byline” should include your full name, 1-2 sentence description, and any linkable contact information such as website, blog, or social media account. Complete URLs are required.
How do I submit editorial content?
- Complete our form below.
- You can provide the article in Word or in the body of the email.
- Any text that needs to be linked must be included with the full URL.
- All submissions are subject to editorial approval.
- Minor edits or corrections may be made after the article is published if necessary – just let us know.
- Images are required. Our preferred method for sending images is via Dropbox (or a similar product). Least preferred method is submitting them via email.
- Please submit up to 30 photos. Not all photos may be used.
- Make sure your photos do not have watermarks (credits will be given separately in the blog).
- Please provide photo credits for all photos. If the credit requires a link back to the source, please include the URL in additional comments sections below.
- If your blog is published, we expect you to share it across your social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Tumblr, etc.
- All posts and sharing should include a reference to Brides & Weddings appropriate for that platform with a link back to the blog post.
- If you have an email subscribe list, we encourage you to promote your guest article in your next e-newsletter or email.
- We have ‘Featured on” buttons for your website if you would like one just send Amanda an email with your dimension requirements at email@example.com.