Skin Authority harnesses the power of superfoods in its newest Beauty Infusion™ Collection, as the global demand for natural personal care products is expected to reach $13.2 billion by 20181. By concentrating key natural actives from superfoods including probiotics, turmeric, quinoa, blueberry, avocado and swertia, Skin Authority extends skin care performance to formulas inspired by the ancient Ayurvedic techniques of using food-based ingredients to produce inner, outer and lasting beauty.
Skin Authority’s Clean Skin Care™ approach is loved by celebrity makeup artists, actresses and models to customize their looks day to day. “The Beauty Infusions deliver instant, visible results. The ingredients are based on sound science and research, not fads. When formulated as we have, the superfoods produce a Clean Skin Care result that performs,” says Skin Authority CEO, Co-founder and Product Formulator Celeste Hilling.
As with all Skin Authority products, the Beauty Infusion™ Collection incorporates its Clean Skin Care™ approach that eliminates parabens, dyes, added fragrances, or the need for animal cruelty. Why Skin Authority is using superfoods for the face:
- Buzzworthy turmeric is an anti-inflammatory, skin brightener and evens out skin tone. Turmeric has been used for medical purposes for centuries in the Indian culture.
- Known as one of the world’s healthiest foods, quinoa helps ward off the signs of aging by boosting collagen production and sealing in moisture.
- Avocado helps soothe, protect, and hydrate the skin with its high concentration of Omega-3, vitamins, essential fatty acids and antioxidants.
- Blueberry contains antioxidants and anti-aging phytochemicals that are shown to inhibit melanin and protect against hyperpigmentation, dark spots, and freckles.
- Grown in the Himalayas, Swertia Chirata is traditionally used to repair wounds. The herb is clinically shown to visibly blur fine lines, smooth skin texture, plump skin for a fuller appearance and smooth wrinkles around the lips.
- Probiotics are live bacteria and yeasts that are good for your health. When used in skin care, probiotics are anti-inflammatory and help calm breakouts, rosacea, and eczema.
The products in the collection deliver multiple results, giving people control over their skin care routine:
- Beauty Infusion: Turmeric & Blueberry for Brightening, 1.0 fl. oz. – Brighten and illuminate complexion with a small amount. Diminishes sun spots, brown spots and excessive freckles.
- Beauty Infusion: Quinoa & Avocado for Hydrating, 1.0 fl. oz. – Reduce fine lines and firm skin texture with just a few drops. Leaves skin hydrated and smooth.
- Beauty Infusion: Swertia Chirata for Anti-Aging, 1.0 fl. oz. – Decrease wrinkles and roughness.
- Beauty Infusion: Probiotics for Clarifying, 1.0 fl. oz. – Combat inflammation and harmful bacteria on the skin surface with this “protective shield.”
- Instant Perfection Peel Pads – Improve and enhance makeup application and daily skincare routine. Creates a perfect canvas.
Simple to use:
Add one or two drops of the Beauty Infusions to a foundation, skin care product, or directly onto skin as a standalone primer. Prep with the Perfection Pads for the cleanest, smoothest canvas.
Beauty Infusion: Turmeric & Blueberry for Brightening1.0 fl. oz$49.00*
Beauty Infusion: Quinoa & Avocado for Hydrating1.0 fl. oz$49.00*
Beauty Infusion: Swertia Chirata for Anti-Aging1.0 fl. oz$49.00*
Beauty Infusion: Probiotics for Clarifying1.0 fl. oz$49.00*
Instant Perfection Peel Pads $49.00*
The Skin Authority Beauty Infusion Collection is available at www.skinauthority.com and luxury spas, hotels, resorts and retailers.
1Source – Transparency Market Research
*suggested retail price