- This event has passed.
Modern Etiquette Classes at The Watergate Hotel – Wedding Etiquette for the Modern Bride
February 11, 2018 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
The Watergate Hotel is pleased announce a new series of etiquette classes with Modern Etiquette Coach, Maggie Oldham.
Maggie provides expert etiquette advice for successfully and confidently navigating modern life situations for the 21st century — from upscale dinners and chic pool parties, to business meetings and everyday social occasions. Her approach to etiquette is unique in that she has expertly updated traditional etiquette advice to apply to today’s society.
Maggie has appeared on CBS and FOX News, and been featured in USA Today, Men’s Health, Real Simple and more.
Sunday, January 21st – Wedding Etiquette for The Modern Bride
This wedding etiquette course is perfect for engaged couples, family members of the bride- and groom-to-be,
and wedding planners! Learn about the importance of proper wedding etiquette throughout the entire
wedding planning stage, from the first engagement announcement to the final cake cutting and honeymoon
At this event, sip champagne and learn:
- When and how it is appropriate to announce and celebrate an engagement.
- How to manage the guest list.
- The etiquette behind the timing, wording and design of invitations.
- Bridal shower and gift registry etiquette.
- Considerations for non-traditional families.
- Wedding ceremony etiquette and formalities.
- Payment and tipping guidelines.
- Cocktail and dinner reception etiquette do’s and don’ts.
- Destination wedding etiquette.
- Includes champagne & pastries