by Amy Serrago
Who doesn’t want to shine, wedding day or any day? With new Shiseido Makeup Shimmering Cream Eye Color, you’ll do just that. The rich color glides over eyelids to create a luxurious and deeply pigmented look in an instant. No need to apply an eye shadow base or powder shadow on top because Shimmering Cream Eye Color delivers strong definition and maximum performance along with unprecedented luster and lasting brilliance. And these lightweight, long-wearing cream shadows maintain a smudge-free, dewy finish that won’t crease or fade for up to 16 hours, which means you can go from first looks to last dance without having to reapply!
Shiseido Shimmering Cream Eye Color is available in the 12 vibrant shades listed below and each can be worn separately or blended together for a variety of looks and effects.
- Mist –“A soft pearly white”
- Magnolia –“A fresh bright pink”
- TechnoGold –“A brilliant yellow gold”
- Meadow –“A warm glowing beige”
- PurpleDawn –“An intense violet”
- Leather – “A rich reddish brown”
- Patina –“A lustrous metallic bronze”
- Moss –“A vibrant bright green”
- Sable –“A luxurious taupe”
- Tin –“A rich silver”
- Angel –“A deep teal-toned blue”
- Caviar –“A glossy shimmering black”