by Lisa Beth Miller
Summer is a perfect season for weddings thanks to its sunny days and warm evenings. While sunshine and cloudless skies lead to some amazing wedding photos, it is important to keep your guests’ comfort in mind if your festivities are outdoors! Overheated, sunburned, dehydrated guests are not happy guests! Here are some fun ideas to keep your crew cool and comfy.
- Sunglasses as favors can be a fun, personalized touch. These could also provide some cute photo ops!
- Parasols are also a trendy idea for shading guests from the bright sun.
- Cool cocktails are a welcome treat on a warm day! Offer a light and refreshing signature cocktail to keep everyone happily hydrated.
- An ice cream truck will keep children (and adults) entertained in summer months. This could be a nostalgic surprise for guests after the cake cutting!
- Program fans are yet another adorable way to keep wedding guests both informed and comfortable.